Traffic Travis V3.0
The professional solution that still comes FREE
(since the release of the new Version 3.0)
Traffic Travis Product Overview
Traffic Travis is a software designed to help online businesses boost their website traffic. It is an all-in-one tool for search engine optimization, pay-per-click monitoring and general market research.
Traffic Travis is useful for both novice business owners with a web presence and more experienced Internet marketers.
I am sure all of us are looking for new tools to use, that won’t cost an arm and a leg or even for the free versions, when available.
In the spirit of trying to provide as much value as possible to my readers, I’m always searching for the same good deals myself.
Here’s what this powerful SEO software can do to help you get a top 10 search engine position…
SEO – onpage/offpage
- Page analysis : Almost like having an SEO expert look at your webpage and tell you what you are doing right, and what you are doing wrong. This tool does all that, and then gives you solutions for improving your on-page SEO! Oh, it also gives you a grade. Are you an A+ student, or is your site going to flunk?
- Position ranking : Keeps a daily, weekly or monthly record of exactly where your website is ranked for any search term – a very powerful page rank cheker at hand.
Check all the major search engines (Google, Yahoo, MSN Live, Ask and Altavista) and see whether you’re going up in the search engines … or down.
- Keyword finder : A cutting edge keyword finder tool to give you a huge number of relevant keywords.
- Keyword sorter : An essential keyword sorter tool that enables you to categorize extremely large lists of keywords into targeted adgroups for PPC purposes.
- Top sites for keywords : Quickly find all the top sites for your various keywords… then analyze them to see if you can steal some of their tricks.
- Backlinks to site : Who is linking to you? Who is linking to your competitors? What pagerank are they? What anchor text are they using? Checking all this information by hand would be a full-time job,
but Traffic Travis does it with just one click. And by analyzing your competitors with this tool you can find other great sites to buy/trade links with.
- Project report : Generate graphs and reports on your search engine rankings and more. This tool is another fun one to use on your competition
- Keywords/details : Discover how many advertisers are advertising on each keyword and whether there’s a heavy turnover in advertisers. This could mean that the keyword isn’t as profitable as everyone thinks!
- Top sites for keywords : Who are the biggest players in your niche? Which keywords are they bidding on? Find out who your major competitors are, and then analyze their campaign. After all… they must be making money…
- Websites Keyword list : A more in depth keyword snooping tool… this shows you whether competitors keep advertising on a particular word, or whether they drop it periodically. (Consistently advertising on a keyword means it must be really profitable!) This tool also easily shows ad ranking position, so you can see which positions seem to work the best…
The PRO (paid version) — comes with a $5 trial
The key differences between the versions are:
- Number of projects : The free version is restricted to 5 projects.
- Data caps : The free version has lower data caps on some tools.
- Print and save reports : The free version doesn’t support this feature.
All these are coming with a 60 days money-back guarantee…
In fact, it is a chance you should grab at once… absolutely nothing to lose, BUT everything to gain!
Would you be so kind to share this post with your friends interested on the subject, too? If so, here’s a handy tool for you to do it: just click the button below and select your preferred bookmarking website, or Twitter, etc… Thanks, again!
Unique visitors to post: 13